100% acrylic adhesive and base that is field-mixed with Type I or Type II Portland cement. It has a very creamy texture that spreads easily.
– Reduces suction by cement base coats and cementitious substrates.
– Tinted to finish color available.
– Improves water resistance of the wall.
SENERSHIELD-R is a one-component fluid-applied vapor permeable air/water-resistive barrier. Waterproof and resilient, it may be spray-, roller-, trowel-, or brush-applied directly to approved wall substrates.
It provides excellent secondary moisture protection behind most wall claddings including EIFS, stucco (slip sheet required), brick, siding and metal panels.
– Meets ICC-ES AC212 water-resistive barrier tests
– Meets requirements of ICC-ES AC 148
– Meets ASTM D 1970 Nail Sealability Requirements
– Approved for Senergy Wall Systems
– Liquid-applied, continuously-bonded membrane; eliminates seams, lap joints and staples
– One component, water-based, very low VOC content
– Nonflammable as applied
– Compatible with lightweight, low-cost spray equipment
– No primer required